Sensei - AR based remote assistance platform
- Communication through 3D models, drawings, documentation, text, voice, and video
- Improved and Fast customer service
- Reduction in internal operation costs
- Improvement in after sales customer support
Uses augmented reality to provide an enhanced, and tailored, customer service experience
Promotes continued maintenance to prevent future failures of equipment, machinery, and appliances
Utilizes universallyRecognized visual interactions to overcome language and terminology barriers
Cuts downtime and reduces foregone profits while equipment, machinery, and appliances sit in need of repair
Allows for instant support, eliminating customer scheduling grievances and employee travel time
Reduces the cost of professional support and training
Receive remote assistance from the world’s best experts
- Receive instant support from experts with the help of images, 3D animations, text, voice or drawings
- Marker-less tracking for better user experience
- Access to a worldwide pool of experts
- Advanced rating system allowing users to choose the best specialists
- Cross-platform solution, compatible with smartphones, tablets, desktops and smart glasses
Provide your expertise to the world
- Significantly reduces travel expenses
- Comprehensive enterprise management portal
- Built atop secure private cloud
- Encrypted communication
- IaaS platform with IoT integration
- Fully redundant and load-balanced architecture to reduce system downtime
- Machine learning and AI to identify customers' hardware and retrieve relevant information.
- AI to identify customers’ hardware, retrieve relevant information, and provide long-term analytics.
- API for Integration with content management systems, and internet-connected (IoT) devices.
- Encrypted communication to ensure privacy.
- Comprehensive enterprise management portal.
- Cross-platform: Available for IOS, Android, Windows,HoloLens, and select smart glasses.
Solve your problems
Megan was alone at home. The wall hanging stove suddenly broke down and met with a snowstorm. In such bad weather, it was almost impossible for maintenance workers to come.
What should she do?
Mike dreamed of becoming a pilot. He finally got the qualification of a pilot. Today is Mike’s first solo flight. He’s a little nervous.
See how he uses Sensei to overcome tension!
Play the piano
Lucas is addicted to using mobile phones and even Internet phones to learn piano lessons remotely.
Watch the video to see how Lucas used Sensei to connect with his piano teacher.